Chinite Home Care aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people who live in their own homes to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people who live and work at Chinite Home Care and all people who visit with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who live, work and visit here.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirements for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.